Here we go.

14 September 2010

Tattoo You


Good golly, Miss Molly! There's been serious talk amongst us about getting tattoos. Names have been edited out, but you'll probably figure it out.


A: you guys! i've been wanting to get a tattoo lately. is this crazy yes or no?

-----

B: I will defer to (redacted) on that one since she actually has a tattoo (don't you?) I have no idea if people end up liking or regretting them forever since I am way too chicken to get one. I bet if you do end up getting a tattoo it'll be a good 'un. You have good taste!


-----

C: I have one. It's a cover up of another one. So that tells you something right there!


But, I think about getting more all the time. I kind of wish I could have two bodies (or two lives). One I could tat up with all the ideas I have (which are ALL kind of stupid) and another that's clean and safe for work.

Overall though, I'm down with tattoos. I agree that I think you would not regret it, (redacted). I'll sit with you if you want. Hell, I might get a little one too!

-----

C: Also, I've been trying to find a google image of the best worst tattoo I've ever seen (of course in Austin.) I can't find it and I'm afraid to keep looking for it at work so I'll describe it instead:


A shark sitting on a lazy-boy, in board short swim trunks with a bong and sunglasses on. And he has a tribal tattoo on his fin.

YES!

-----

A: I'll probably just get a typical outline of our lovely state. It's classic. And I do love the Arkansas. (Redacted), that would be awesome if you sat in with me!


-----

B: First of all, (redacted), I think you should consider incorporating the tatted shark with bong into your tattoo somehow - maybe he could mark the spot for Little Rock on your map? Nothing says Little Rock like a tatted out radical shark! If you can't hang with the shark I do think the A-state on it's own is a lovely idea. Where would you get it?


-----

A: You guys, the tattoo convo we've got going is so funny! I'm thinking about getting a little one (because I'm a total puss) on my left forearm. Maybe Saturday. OMG, who am I?


-----

C: (Redacted), would it be the dorkiest/shittiest idea ever if I got a lil' Arkansas too?


-----

B: I am excited about your tattoos!!


-----

A: OMG, (redacted), I would be honored if we got matching tats.


-----

A: So, y'all wanna go get tats on Saturday?


-----

B: You guys are gonna be so cute with matching tattoos!


-----

D: Um, yeah! I'll go but I'm not sure if I'll get anything. It's mostly a matter of where and not what. What do you guys think of getting the outline of a county instead of the state? You'd have a tattoo in common with (redacted) if you got the state. I want this:


-----

E: Arkansas would be cute!!


-----

A: Well, I guess (redacted) and I will have something to talk about. I don't want no damn Pulaski Co. outline! Are you going to get that clover on your neck?


-----

D: You might mistake him for Dad actually. He dresses like a disabled vet. I thought Dad was at WWT once. I'm going to put my hair in a ponytail, shave underneath and then get my clover right on my scalp.


-----



I'm actually late to the tattoo party, I know. I was a late bloomer for getting pierced ears, as well. I got them pierced for the first time at the ripe age of 28. I was also the last person to get a cell phone. I knew I was the remaining holdout because even Victor & Alan Disaster had one before me. I guess this is why I am Mild Thing.

I guess we'll see what Saturday holds!

4 comments:

nicole said...

Girl. You are brave. I've seen some gals with the Arkansas tattoo pictured. I think it's HOT! Go for it!

That being said: I will ever get one. I can't even get cavities filled without crying like a baby... the shots! Oh, god, no. Not the shots!!!

xo.

boleroid said...

First, do a google search for white power unicorn. That's a pretty good one.
Adam Smith came up with a good one, too: Taz driving Dale Earnhardt's car into the World Trade Center (with crying eagle in background). That's pretty hard to top.

AMD & KMHD said...

Nicole: It's my lifelong itch that needs to be scratched. It's the prime time of my life!

JM: Leigh has told me about the A. Smith Taz tattoo except this version, he is smoking a j-bone and the smoke spells out the words "NEVER FORGET".

AMD & KMHD said...

Too, I may actually get two tattoos. The one I wanted to get for Victor.

I I I I I
I I I I

Blog Archive